Get a load of me. Mom found me some bottles with handles and I can hold on to them. Only problem is if it comes out of my mouth I may put it in my ear or something but I still think I'm hot stuff. By the way, doesn't my mom look good?? She's back to school although she had to go slow or her lung hurts but slow is good so she manages.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Get a load of me. Mom found me some bottles with handles and I can hold on to them. Only problem is if it comes out of my mouth I may put it in my ear or something but I still think I'm hot stuff. By the way, doesn't my mom look good?? She's back to school although she had to go slow or her lung hurts but slow is good so she manages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice post. Love the pictures. Glad your birthday was a HIT!!
Post a Comment